- website malfunction! in Website Updates
- Corpal AGM 10th May2014 London!!! in Website Updates
- Corpal on Facebook! in Website Updates
- DONATE TO CORPAL BY TEXT!! in General News
- NEWSLETTER STORIES WANTED!! in General News
- NEED A GRANT FOR EQUIPMENT?? in General News
- Tell us your story on the corpal messageboard!! in Website Updates
- FANCY SUPPORTING CORPAL?? in Website Updates
Welcome to Corpal
Corpal is a not-for-profit support group and charity run by parents, families and carers of children and adults who have ACC or Aicardi Syndrome.
This website has been set up to provide support and information for parents and sufferers of these conditions.
Over the past few years we have tried to raise awareness of these conditions around the UK.
Aims of Corpal
- To offer support to families affected by Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum
- To raise awareness of the conditions ACC and AS with families, health and other professionals and interested individuals
- To create a network of volunteer parent/carer contacts
- To raise funds to support Corpal
Dates For The Diary (mouseover and click to pause)
What is Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum?
Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (ACC) is a rare neurological condition in which the Corpus Callosum, which links the two hemispheres of the brain, fails to develop...
What is Aicardi Syndrome?
Aicardi Syndrome is a much rarer condition, which only affects females...
How can we help you?
It is devastating to discover that your child has a rare medical condition and we recognise the need for emotional support.
Corpal can supply information on the condition and give you the chance to contact other families and organisations.
If you would like to receive information or would like to discuss anything about ACC or Aicardi Syndrome please contact us:
Subscribe to the Corpal Newsletter We publish a regular Newsletter featuring useful information, stories and articles about Corpal and its work.
Please click the following link to donate to Corpal.